Youth 5v5 Division Winter 2019 League
Game Days and Times
- Game Days: Tuesday and Thursday Evenings, All Day Saturdays and Sundays
- Starting: Saturday, January 5th
- Playoffs/Championship Dates: TBD
- Game Times: TBD
- Practice: Monday – Friday, after school hours for individual players. Teams are responsible for their practice accommodations.
- Individual Players $125
- Teams $200
- Boys and Girls
- Age divisions: K4 – K5, 1st and 2nd Grades, 3rd and 4th Grades, 5th and 6th Grades, 7th and 8th Grades, and High School (9th – 12th Grades)
League Registration Includes
- Teams: Eight (8) Regular Season Games, Playoffs (Championship/Consolation Bracket)
- Individual Players: Full Uniform, Participation Award, Eight (8) Regular Season Games, Playoffs (Championship/Consolation Bracket)
We are not able to guarantee requests for a Participant to be placed on a certain team or with a certain coach. A coach, however, may request to have their child(ren) on his/her team in that age division. Sisters or brothers in the same division may be placed on the same team if requested.
- Registration Begins: September 22, 2018
- Registration Ends: November 17, 2018
- Parent Meeting and Draft Day: December 1, 2018
- Samson’s Fitness Center located on the campus of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- Address: 6400 Woodrow Drive, Lithonia, GA 30038
League Format Requirements
Minimum of 4 Players to start a game
Head coaches have to option to submit a schedule request during the registration process. All requests must be made 3 weeks before official league start date. We will do our best to accommodate all schedule requests; however, in the interest of fairness and balance we can not guarantee any request.
Refunds will NOT be issued after uniforms have been ordered.